Senior Experience Designer
Imaginative storyteller & creator of immersive spaces
Welcome to our world. We create value for brands and make memories for customers. People love brands that reach out and start conversations. In 2021 we worked on projects with great value for ambitious clients like Athlon Car Lease, Brink’s Solutions, Praxis, Lely, Port of Rotterdam, Unilever, Toyota Material Handling. Our team has experienced a flying start in the new year. We are incredibly busy with new projects in the fields of brand experiences, hybrid offices, leisure destinations, mixed-use environments, foodservice and retail. In short – we’re hiring!
As our Senior Experience Designer you will be developing immersive spaces based on a strategic fundament and a clear vision. Creating meaningful moments and engaging experiences where guests, visitors and consumers actively want to participate. This means you have the talent and the skills to bring brand stories to life. You work in close cooperation with your colleagues at Sandenburg-DST agency: strategists, concept developers, project managers, experience marketeers, storytellers, 3D-, experience- and graphic designers. Dedicated to our mission:
Creating value for brands, making memories for customers. And to our values: entrepreneurial, methodical, streetwise and energetic.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design immersive spaces for corporates, independent brands, retail brands and leisure destinations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our client’s audience and map visitor journeys.
- Create a clear vision and spatial concept.
- Transform journeys and stories into narrative spaces and exhibitry.
- Stay on top of the latest experience trends and insights.
- Keep a look out for business opportunities.
We expect you to be:
- A highly creative mind, with the ability to convince and enthuse colleagues and clients.
- A team player and initiator.
- Innovative and original. You know how to create experiences and bring them to life.
- Educated; MA degree in Experience design, Industrial design, Spatial design, Interior architecture and/or Art academy.
- Experienced in working for (international) agencies (minimum of 8 years) on projects for (hybrid) brand experiences, leisure destinations, retail, and mixed use spaces.
- Fluent in Dutch; proficient in English
- Sketchup, Vectorworks and Adobe CC native
- Passionate about technological opportunities and the digital future
This is what we offer:
- A hybrid office in the heart of Amsterdam, located next to the main train station
- A breathtaking view of the IJ-river
- A learning environment, helping you to grow
- The SCC-DST digital studio (our playground)
- Premier league projects, future focused customer base
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- The opportunity and tools to make real impact